4 Days Big 5 Wildlife Adventure: Maasai Mara-Lake Nakuru Holiday
Lake Nakuru houses Kenya’s first rhino sanctuary and one of the largest concentrations of black rhinoceros in the world including a large population of the white rhino. The park features the picturesque Malaika Waterfalls. Also of interest is an area of 188 km around the lake fenced off as a sanctuary to protect Rothschild giraffes.
Among predators are lion, leopard and large pythons hiding in the dense woodlands which may occasionally be seen crossing roads or dangling from trees. Other game includes Thomson’s and Grant gazelle, the long-eared leaf-nosed bat, colobus monkey, rock hyrax, hippo, and waterbuck; Impala, striped hyena, bat-eared fox, wildcat, reedbuck, and golden cat.
Prices (Per Person)
|Type of Accommodation||2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax|
|Luxury||2024 usd||1774 usd||1674 usd|
|Mid-range||1506 usd||1256 usd||1156 usd|
|Budget||1150 usd||900 usd||800 usd|
– Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
– Services of a professional English/French speaking driver/guide
– Full board accommodation in the lodge/tented camp as mentioned
– Bottled water for use during the safari
– Park entrance fees
– International flights
– Cultural visits
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Duration:4 days
- DATES : Oct 01 - Oct 05
- Hotel:4 Stars
- Meals:Lunch, Dinner